segunda-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2004

Expected Unexpected Things

I thank lately Christmas has turned out to be expecting things that should be Unexpected.
We try to surprise our close ones although sometimes they might have some clues about their presents. This time I couldn't surprise my brother at all (bought him 1 of the 3 ties he got - Suit and tie everyday that's what you get!!!), but I really could do it for my parents. They thought we (me & bro) would buy them a book, but they got 2 plane tickets to Vienna in April. Well the 2 kids started to be really paid and what best gift we could offer them than a plane ticket to a romantic place for their 25th married anniversary?
By the way, thanks for all the SMS's!!! My phone didn't stop ringing...
Another expected unexpected thing is a strange event becoming a habit. In the past years I've went out somewhere on the 25th in the evening, either to see a movie or meeting someone. The funny thing is that I always find a great friend of mine and someone I don't see for a long time. We never set the meeting, we always meet in a different place and we only see each other in this day... Spooky!!!!
Well... maybe not!!!

Nenhum comentário: