segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2005

Finally a chance

I think one of the biggest "tortures" I have to stand these days is trying to go to/from work and have to stand traffic jams from people going/coming to the beach...
and the worse part is me having my swimming suit in my car and not being able to go there for a swim....
Well I finally managed it. It took a while but it worth it. I definitively have to do it again and preferably more often...
In the meanwhile I have been going to jog a little in the park next to my house. It feels good to relax a little in the end of the afternoon...
I'd rather go to the beach but maybe I shouldn't complain...
Well... maybe not!!!

2 comentários:

Judith disse...

Well... maybe not!!!

Greetings form the camp internet cafe next to the swimming pool :-D

Carlos Eduardo disse...

I only got a word for you:
SEA!!!!