terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2005

Times change

I'm the kind of person who doesn't write much, at least regular (snail) mail. I'm a little fan of technology so I rather keep on writing e-mails to friends, and like people collect letter from friends, I collect e-mails. Usually I keep either really funny stuff or really personal mails from some special people or occasions.
I was saving some stuff the other night I decided to check on my records to see some memories and clear some stuff that ain't worth saving anymore...
I got stunned with some of the stuff I saved. I didn't remember some of the things I still had and it spooked me how much everything has changed since a few mails only some months old, others 1 year or 2. Really spooked. Like the world flipped upside down in some cases...
Perhaps that a characteristic of my age group or the phase I'm been living in the last 1 or 2 years...
If you're one of those people that collect stuff like that, try and take a look at it...
Well... maybe not!!!

Um comentário:

Judith disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.