terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2005

Is X-mas all around?

When Christmas feel like any other weekend something is not right. Well this year there ain't Christmas spirit that can catch and touch me!!!
It was a tight weekend like any other, a big mess all around anywhere you'd need to go for lunch(in the days before), an aunt (which I don't see that often) went on holidays to Brazil and most of all absolutely no feeling of peace, love, understanding and forgiveness!!!
Only 3 things made me actually feel like Christmas: the look in Americo's eyes when he opened his gift, being around my granny and a party with some new old friends I didn't see for a while!

If this weekend was Christmas I start to believe Xutos & Pontapés (a Portuguese rock group) are right and the world is actually upside down.

Well... maybe not!!!

Um comentário:

Sonia disse...

Is that so bad? Maybe it is just a matter of happening on weekend.
Merry Christmas and with the blessing of the New Year.