quarta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2006

Azores - day 14

Hi everybody!!!!
No! Maths didn't change around here!!! I have been in Terceira for 10 days and I didn't had the same internet availability. (being in a Hotel with wireless access is easier to post stuff here!!!)

Has I said I've in Terceira mainly in Angra do Hero­ísmo. My father has a very good friend there and we stayed at his place!!!
The island is beautiful, a piece of paradise you may say!!!
It was also a time to find very very good friends there from my hometown that have been in Terceira for a few years and I haven't seen them for a long time!

Right now I'm in S. Miguel island more precisely Ponta Delgada.
But Tomorrow I'll tell you more about it!

Here is are the pictures as usual!!!!


Me and Eulália (very old friend from long long ago!!!)



Angra by night






Inside de volcano!!!

Well... maybe not!!!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Bjito grande p ti e outro p a Eulália que tb conheci há mtos mtos anos.
Continuação de boas férias