segunda-feira, 23 de agosto de 2004

Back Home

It has been some days since I got back from the other side of the world.
While updating the computers at home, I took some time to evaluate what had happenned in the last 3 weeks and what it meant to me. The great conclusion I got was I really miss the MOOT. Well maybe not all the MOOT, but most of it. While thinking of it I realize I made somee great friends and I really miss them speacially some small details who make the whole difference like someone smiling, the funny spirit, a strange english accent, shouting to/with the other portuguese, the happiness of the Mexican...
I realized I've changed. I'm usually not that friendly and sometimes I take a lot of time to get along with people I don't know. I tend to be with known faces.
Maybe I'm older and realize things diferently, maybe I just react in a different way....
I have been chating with those new friends. I like it, speacially beacuse I really miss them.
So it seems I have to make an InterRail next summer: I've got to visit them all...
One of the things I've done was to buy a digital camera. I left Portugal with that objective and acomplishing it was even more satisfying when I realized I paid half of the money for it there than here. Interesting hum?!
Well I'm back now and I'm setting my new place in Lisbon now. After 5 years in a students residency and moving for a flat with my brother: it's my own space now!!!
I really am homesick. But I'm home?! Well like the Portuguese say: it's saudade...
I want the MOOT back
Well maybe... not!!!

Nenhum comentário: