terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2004

A week after... (already?!)

Well its true.
It has been already a more than a week after I returned home from the other side of the World.
Very lucky I was. For those that have been seeing the news, it has been some nasty weather in Taiwan.
My original idea when I got home was going for a few days for our Rovers National Base (scouts). For those who don't know it, it is in a small unhabited village called Drave in North part of the country. The scouts have been doing some reconstruction in the village and since the National Rover Moot there I like to go there once a year to give a little hand...
But some other thing got in the way and my group's Rovers clan is going there in September, and I'm thinking of going with them.
So I stayed home doing those things I only can do in summer holidays, when I'm back home with some free time. My room was really needing some deep cleaning and for my computer was time to do the famous "format c:".
In the mean time I helped a friend painting his house so it hasn't been wasted time after all.

There is a popular saying that goes like this: "Away from sight, away from the heart..." Fortunately for me it hasn't been like this and I got 2 calls today from my MOOT friends. It really felt good hearing them. I'm still owing a few mails to some people and I should be sending them some pictures. Its really good making and hearing friends. I didn't felt like this for a long time. Thank you all...
Well... maybe not!!!

Nenhum comentário: