quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2004

New house

Yesterday was my first night at my "new" appartment in Lisbon. Some lamps were still missing and 1 or 2 things aren't ready yet. There will be a lot things that will come with time. Most of the really necessary ones are already there so the rest I leave for some friends who don't know what to give me in my birthday or Christmas. Who knows?!!!!
Sunday I'll return. Monday its "back to work" day and holidays are over. But its not that bad. I'll be back working, I've got a great view to the sea from my laboratory, my work group is great and so far I'm feeling really great there. And now I've a bonus: I'm getting paid!!!
In the mean while, until you got yourself a visit to my new residence I leave you a night view from one of the windows...

Well... maybe not!!!

3 comentários:

äÑÑå H⣣ìw룣 disse...

oh my GOD...the view is soo beautiful... juz browsing wen i happen to view ur blog.. take care

Unknown disse...

Isto é bonito, onde é que fica a tua casa? Quando é que nos convidas para a gente ir comer uns tremoços e entornar cerveja em cima dos tapetes?

Rui

Anônimo disse...

An englishman in Lisbon? Where is the portugueseman?