terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2004

I hate when doctor is right...

For those who only know me recently, I had a knee surgery a few years ago. I had injured myself playing futsal with some friends and to go to the "knife".
By then they solved the worse part of it but found out there was a little thing which had to be checked a few years later because I was still growing that time.
I didn't gave much importance to it because after the physiotherapy I was just fine, stronger than ever...
I noticed once or twice a funny feeling in it when I did very large efforts like walking for long distances, but I just thought it was of being tired.
Recently I made and resonance to the knee just as precaution and there was a small quist in it. Its nothing serious but I have to repeat an ecography in a year. I hope I don't have to have a "knife" visit to my knee again but who knows. Maybe it is for the best, but I don't have any complaints about it so I hope not.
Well... maybe not!!!

Nenhum comentário: