segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2004

Small changes

Did you ever noticed how small things make the whole difference?
Of course there some details which make huge differences in your life. Sometimes they are very direct. Due to this, that is impossible do to be done.
What I mean is that small detail which makes some things different that you're not expecting. Like a snow ball: this detail affects that which influences the other... And when you notice everything is influenced by that detail.
You're probably thinking what am I talking of. What I mean is how an important decision affects things you aren't expecting! Things which were easy not aren't. And your life makes a big turn.
But that's life....
Well... maybe not!!!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I know what you mean. Normally you cannot imagine every small change that follows after making one single decision. But as you said, that's life. And life goes on.
I had similar "problems" after I had made a decision. I thought it was not big thing, but as life showed afterwards, it was! But now, about four month later, life is going on as usual, I got used to those changes and I enjoy them. It gave me place for other, new things. They are not better and not worse. They're only different. And I like them.
Perhaps after a while you will get used to those small changes, and maybe you will like the new possibilities they offer you...

"Like a snow ball: this detail affects that which influences the other... " Have you ever had a fight with snow balls? It is very funny. Enjoy it, try to make the best of it. And like you say: "Life should be so simple". You decide how simple your life is!
Well... maybe you are right!

Judith disse...

I don't want to make a comment, I only want to remark one thing: Don't post anonymously! If you have something to say be curageous enough to post it with your name!