terça-feira, 14 de setembro de 2004

Life isn't fair

Your first question would be, just found it out today?
Well not exactly but today I had that feeling. I had to go to Oeiras (just outside Lisbon), to an investigation institution for a service and I took the road near the Tagus river end. Its sea in one side and buildings on the other. Today was a clear sky day with 25ºC of temperature, calm sea and people on the beach. YES PEOPLE ON THE BEACH!!!! Do you think its fair? I had to be work and some people just lying there at the sun...
Life definitively not fair
Well... maybe not!!!

3 comentários:

Nuno disse...

Try working from 9 to 21, and then you'll see what's fair...

Judith disse...

At least you have the possibility to go to the beach after work. I have to wait till November and even then you won't let me go to the beach. Do you think that is fair???

Unknown disse...

I have to see that everyday... lucky you!