quarta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2004

When Monday feels like Thursday...

This is definitively one of those weeks.
A guy from work was using the single piece of equipment I needed this week and he could be using lighter versions of it.
So instead of using my labs equipment I had to use another one in another lab, 2 floors down and slightly different from what I'm used to.
But I'm keeping doing other things I my regular place. This means that something eventually goes wrong and that's what happened. Didn't exactly ruined my work but affected its future performance and my boss in on me. Which means Monday morning she is asking for results and I'm having a very hard time getting it done then. Yesterday started working at 8:20 and only left around 22:30....
And it seems that is going to be like that all week. Maybe saturday as well....
But a man has got to do what a man has got to do!!! Better days will come...
If not before I have some good friends visiting me in November and December... If not before so let it be then.
Well... maybe not!!!

Nenhum comentário: