quinta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2005

Meeting new old friends

Have you ever thought about those people you say one of these days we should get together for a drink or something?
Well I finally managed to meet a friend from University which I promised a cup of coffee since September.
It was interesting to open up with someone I usual didn't do that much with. I missed some of my University friends and I can't remember when the last good conversation I had with them was.
It's funny because now that I see some people less often I feel more attached and more open to talk with. Maybe I'm more mind-opened to welcome some friends.
It is funny to feel like an insider of someone you didn’t expect to become one of.
I hope I can repeat it again sometime soon.
Well... maybe not!!!

Nenhum comentário: