quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2005

Time for nothing

Hi everybody
You probably be wondering where I might be. Do you really miss me already?
Work is being very hard and keeping me very very busy. I don't turn on my computer and barely have time to check mail.
It's very very cold and getting up earlier makes it harder, specially with icy roads.
Last weekend I went up north to Guimarães. It snowed for a while but it melted when it touched the ground. Even tough was funny. It made me relax a little in spite of driving 700km back and forth...

Well... maybe not!!!

Um comentário:

Sonia disse...

Hi Carlos,
Without knowing your job exactly, but I can tell literally by literally your working days keep your away from relaxing. Keeping a balance in one’s work, family and personal life is a constant struggle for most people. And you could always hear “That’s life”. How realistic word it is and I don’t want to deny it. I had been a class leader for a semester and…. Well, I don’t want to talk much about it, because it was not the point. However, what I want to say is no matter how busy you are, try to recall the happy time you have had, keep it inside and think it repeatedly because it may become another energy for the following hell job and the new air to breathe. That’s I do when I’m busy and the period of being a class leader especially. It’s you that control how your life is. Everything is wonderful, isn’t it? Stir yourself!!
Sharing! : -)