quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2005

It surely feels good

It's 17:00 and you just left a work seminar...
25ºC degrees... The sun is shining again.
You get in your car, full open your windows, put some nice music and start driving back home. You could take the highway but since you left work earlier today you go for the "by the Tejo" road...
You see some people just playing around at the beach. It sounds nice...
You stop for and ice cream and take a walk around the Belém tower.

You get home in time to catch the sunset...


(click it to enlarge)

It surely feels good to have different day sometimes...

Well... maybe not!!!

4 comentários:

Sonia disse...

How colorful the sky was and sometimes life should be the same as it is.

Judith disse...

Hey, are you going to remove my post as well? Just wanted to say I can understand you. Breaking out of the ordinary daily business feels good. Thanks for the nice sunset, we only had grey sky here so I could see at least yours.

Carlos Eduardo disse...

"This post has been removed by the author" [of the comment!!!!]
Not me!!! who do you think I am?

Judith disse...

Yes, I've reaised it after posting my comment. Very sorry!