segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2005

Next step...

In our lives there are always moments in which we are compelled to move forward.
In spite of not always wanting or being exactly prepared for them, there are always moments that we have to jump to the next step.
Time has come!!!
I've done my scout leader training almost 2 years ago and the deadline is almost "expiring". I'm 24 now and I according to my scout association rules I cannot stay much longer as scout and is getting time either to say goodbye or become a leader.
In spite of not working directly with younger scouts last year I'm in a great and very active team and I feel that leaving is not an option right now.
So it all means that time has come to move "to the other side". For those who aren't scouts, you might not exactly understand the weight of such step, but for those who made similar path or saw me growing, you know what getting a dark green scarf means... Among other things I'm really getting old!!!
All this gossip just to say that you're all invited to my scout leader compromise ceremony. It's on June 26th in Leiria in S. Pedro church (getting there ->). It should be around 16:00 (I'll confirm later)
Consider yourself invited...
Well... maybe not!!!

Um comentário:

Judith disse...

Congratulations! That was a hard decision to make and I'm glad you go this way now. I hope you excuse me not coming to your compromise ceremony, it would be interesting but a little difficult to get there...