quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2005

How does it feel

Well can you imagine does it feel of leaving work at a decent hour?
For the last weeks I've been working late most of tims so i hadn't had much time to take a walk downtown... I t has been long since I went there last time. It really felt good to walk down the Liberdade Avenue in the end of yhe afternoon!!! It was a habbit I had few years ago after university classes to go walk down a while!
If feels good to do it again... maybe I should find time to do it more often!

Well... maybe not!!!

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Yes my friend. Work should not be the dominant aspect of your life, whereas one is so stressed out that sleep deprivation starts to occur... and can end up with you starting to feel detached from the reality around you. Believe me, I know.
Sometimes it feels good to go back to a time where you felt more relaxed and in control. I hope it's a phase that will go away quickly.

Big hug,
Rui