quarta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2005

What if...

For those who weren't told yet my brother is finally on holidays. And decided to go to heat and sun so he flew to Brazil!!! The journey wasn't expensive, it's low season so it was easy to find where to stay... He had just a small detail... noone to go with him...
I called him just to check how things were and to relax my mind from work (pushing really hard season), he complained he is fed up of being alone!!! and asked hey why don't you get yourself inside a plane and come and join me...
And as you might think is really sounds tempting... I really could use a brake from work... I'm not so well on finances but it wouldn't be that expensive (and my dear bro could always make me a loan...). I could get some days off but I think my boss would threw me off the window (this time for good!!!) when I'd be back...

Ahhh better stay and work... besides I think I'll have a surprise in December....
Well... maybe not!!!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Got the tix, so it's sure now. Happy to see you soon!

The surprise ;-)