quinta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2004

Finally

Do you those things you've been waiting for so long that you don't know how to react when they finally happen?
Yesterday 2 of my MOOT great friends finally arrived here. They promised to come and visit me and here they are. I've been expecting this for so long that I don't know exactly how to react or what to do. I've been planning some things and there are a few places I'd like to show them. Its funny, 2 months have gone and it looks like time has moreless stopped. Its really good meeting your friends...
I'm very lucky. In less than a month I'm meeting again almost all of my MOOT friends: last weekend Portuguese contingent meeting, this week Judith and Carola, beginning of December its time for Hannelore to also come here. "Heaven, I'm in Heaven...."
Hope I start getting paid soon and be able to go there and visit them myself..
Well... maybe not!!!

2 comentários:

Sonia disse...

Ha,you are so lucky! If I were you, I would hug them for almost one hour! Maybe it is to good too be true for me.But I would show them around. Just take pictures and chat as possible as you can. "NEVER LOSE A CHANCE,IT DOES NOT COME EVERYDAY." Have a hood time. \(^_*)/

Sonia disse...

Ha,you are so lucky! If I were you, I would hug them for almost one hour! Maybe it is to good too be true for me.But I would show them around. Just take pictures and chat as possible as you can. "NEVER LOSE A CHANCE,IT DOES NOT COME EVERYDAY." Have a good time. \(^_*)/