quarta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2004

Free writing

Do you know those days when you don't have the smallest will of doing a single thing?
Well I'm on one of those. I'm at work but I don't want to do anything. I am the feeling similar to a Portuguese song saying I'm only well were I'm not and all I want to go is where to I'm not going.
I started writing whatever crosses my mind.
These are going to be some awkward days. I'm going to stay around in Lisbon for a month. In the meanwhile I'm going to participate in the Biochemical Portuguese Society in Algarve.
I have so much to do and no will of doing nothing.
I fell strangely sad and lonely although I have enough motives to be happy. 2 great friends have visited me last week, and had a wonderful time.
A very special friend is also coming to visit me soon. I'll be some time have fun while working in that meeting and will be able to meet some friends again. And x-mas is almost coming!!! So no major reasons for not being with a good mood.
Maybe its coming back to the routine feeling.
Tomorrow is a new day
Well... maybe not!!!

Nenhum comentário: