sexta-feira, 28 de julho de 2006

Azores - day 2

Hi everybody
Yesterday I arrived at Horta on Faial Island. We spent the rest of the day walking around, getting to know this place. We didn't drink a dry Gin at Peter's (too crowded) yet but we won't leave the island without it!!!

Today we went to Pico by boat. This is a very very nice island with the highest peak in Portugal (2531m). I really wanted to up there to the top but didn't had proper equipment to climb there. Although I'll certainly will do it next time I come here (I heard with snow in the winter is much more beautiful!!!

As usual here are the pics!!!


Horta by night



Pico Island


Holding the top!!!


local....








ME!!!!





Well... maybe not!!!

Um comentário:

Fiona disse...

Belas fotos!!! ;) Que inveja que tenho de ti... TAMBÉM QUERO UMAS FÉRIAS ASSIM!!!!! snif, snif Mas não podes sair daí sem provar o melhor gin tónico do Atlântico Norte!! Bjinhos e aproveita bem essas ilhas ;)