quarta-feira, 12 de julho de 2006

Back!!!

Hi everybody. I'm back.
From where?! Where to?! You may ask. Lately I've been away... From everything. First it was almost 2 weeks in Atlanta, Georgia, USA working in a lab. It was a great experience full of new expectations and broader horizons on my work!!!
Besides it was really nice place to be. My mind set was little limited by what you mainly see in the movies and some details somehow surprised me. It was really nice and I might have the chance to return there within a year.

After returning I went a week to Aveiro for a Conference. So busy days away from everything. Finally I returned to the regular things. With so many new stuff a lot of new work came up and It pushing hard season again. Luckily not for too long. I'll be going on (deserved?! who knows!!) holidays with my family soon. I really need a brake!

Enjoy the pics!!!

Well... maybe not!!!

Nenhum comentário: